Emerging Scholars Leadership Development (EmeraLd) program has been designed to provide new UM lecturers with skills and networks to begin an academic career in UM and has been offered to new lecturers since August 2014.
A new, more relevant structure for the EmeraLd program has been developed to fit the current teaching practice in higher education.
- EmeraLd Teaching & Learning (formerly known as Training Program for New Le
cturers, TPNL) - 5 days
- EmeraLd Supervision - 2 days
- Basic Course in Intellectual Property (IP) & Entrepreneurship - 2 days
- Basic Course in Strategies to Enhance Research Visibility, Impact and Citation
- Leadership and Wellbeing courses
- Attachments and workshops relating to UM curriculum, UM work processes and quality assurance, as well as UM research management - Attachment will be in QMEC, CDC, and PPGP.
EmeraLd has received more than 150 participants since 2014. Participants are selected among SLAB/SLAI graduates. Interested new lecturers may also join the program without being selected by Human Resourse Department.
If you did not received the letter by HRD and interested to join the program, you may email us at email@example.com.